Sunrise Moving & Storage, an Agent for American Red Ball World Wide Movers is currently seeking a self-motivated Sales Representative to cover Atlanta Metro area. This person will be responsible for and have the opportunity for developing local, interstate, and international, residential moving, office moving and corporate relocation business. To maximize income opportunities, the sales representative must be willing to work in a manner which meets the expectations and demands of today’s customers and a competitive marketplace.
• Meet with potential customers/businesses at their home or office to advise on all aspects of the relocation process, perform surveys of items to be relocated, and provide timely and accurate estimates/pricing
• Provide timely follow up on company generated leads and potential customers
• Develop independent sales leads and manage same
• Work with others to update and maintain sales management system and tracking mechanisms
• Clearly and accurately communicate customers’ needs and expectations to operations, management, and move coordinators
• Complete necessary paperwork in a timely manner
• Work closely with move coordinators to ensure customer satisfaction and maximize sales opportunities
• Tend to all service issues, including those that arise outside of normal business hours
• Maintain and create reports to track individual activity and productivity(e.g., closing statistics)
• This position requires a substantial amount of out of office appointments -mostly in the local area
• Network throughout the community to generate new business and referral sources
Desired Skills and Experience
Experienced sales professionals should apply
• Ability to work independently
• Ability and Willingness to be compensated primarily through sales commissions
• Solid understanding of the sales process and has passion for sales and business development
• Ability to understand or quickly learn industry contracts, tariffs, pricing systems/ strategies, and current market trends
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Strong negotiation and closing skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability and willingness to work outside of normal business hours to maximize sales opportunities and customer demands
• Valid Driver’s License and Reliable transportation required – car allowance stipend provided
• Ability to respond to and manage customer resistance and conflict
• Strong Customer Service Background and Sales Record preferred
• Must be able to utilize a computer and technology to maximize efficiency and productivity in sales process
• Knowledge of the moving industry and/or office relocation process is preferred, but not required for a candidate with
proven success and experienced in sales and/or in-home estimating.
• Must have High School Diploma, some college or trade school preferred
• Drug test and background check will be required as a condition of employment and random drug tests occur during tenure of employment.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed 770-491-7904.